Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
NailsForUs.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please follow the procedures outlined below to report the alleged infringement.
Notification of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative, you can submit a written DMCA takedown notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent: [Nailsforus] [3970 Dawson Drive] [El Dorado, Arkansas, 71730] Email: [[email protected]] Phone: [501-875-2917]
Please include the following information in your DMCA takedown notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on NailsForUs.com.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Please provide the following information in your counter-notification:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and its location on NailsForUs.com.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided above.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 501-875-2917.